Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Long time no Blog....

Been deprived of my beloved iBook for a while- but it's back!!! Yay!

It's a little irritating to find myself such a fan of something techie and trendy, but I got a present of a pretty little pink iPod mini for my birthday, and I'm now a total addict.
I've always loved radio and having spent a lot of time in the car in a previous incarnation, I developed an appreciation of audiobooks and language tapes, and I now find myself loving podcasts.

Still in it's infancy in Ireland, podcasting is a fabulous addition to the audio- media scene here. Our Adam Curry figure has yet to emerge, but we're keeping our ears open.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monkey see, monkey do
In this item I said, incorrectly, that I was unable to use Mozilla's DOM 3 XPath implementation to query document subtrees.
Fantastic blog you got here, I fully anticipate stopping back for some great updates. I have a home equity loans, site. It pretty much covers home equity loans and related stuff. Stop by and check it out when you can.

5:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home