Tuesday, April 19, 2005

oh lordy....yaaaawwwn

I'm suffering from terrible insomnia lately. It's a killer. No massive mystery- stress related- but I'm really thinking that hormones have no small part to play for me. I can't remember if this was always the case, or if I'm just more aware of the effect of hormonal blasts these days.

Of course, the ironic thing about stress related insomnia is the fact that not sleeping seriously increases stress levels......not to mention all the extra wrinkles....sigh...

So, while trying to minimise stressors(!) and practicing good sleep hygiene, I'm going to try some different 'detoxy' diet things that I wouldn't previously have considered. And I'm going to try a few other dietary changes that don't necessarily have scientific support. And we'll see.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home