Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Some days.....

What happens some days?

There you are, doing what you do, with no less effort or professionalism, but not one single person coming back for review manages to make one meaningful change ...plus several cancel at the last minute (I think I need to charge for appointments cancelled at short notice- it breaks my heart and costs me in time, rent and frustration)...and you wonder if you're any good at this and maybe they should just buy another diet book....

And then, other days, there you are, putting in no extra effort, and every single person has reached or exceeded a target, made the changes and is feeling great!

And you think "why haven't I got a book out?"

And then you remember that, either way, it's not about you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home