Sunday, December 03, 2006

Nua Amarach

People who know me think it's hilarious that I have my own country.

I think it's the way forward. We should each have an opportunity to run things for a bit!

Since I'm not allowed to get my hands dirty at the political coalface without a complicated process of nomination, election and at least a nod to democracy, I have to be content with a fairly rudimentary online game community.

Turns out it's a heck of a lot easier to discuss what 'they' are doing wrong with healthcare/education/crime in the pub or at the dinner table than it is to run things fairly and efficiently, even online. Who knew?

But things are a lot better these days in the Republic of Nua Amarach, and we're working on the government corruption issue. Trust me. I'm not a politician.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home